FEBER ASSOCIATES is the Corporate Pension arm of the Mauritius Union Group.
Established in 1985, it is the pioneer in pension fund management in Mauritius.
Corporate pension schemes are established by a company for the benefit of their employees so they can receive an additional income at the time of their retirement.
Considering factors such as: ageing population, shrinking labour force and the relatively low level of NPF pension at retirement, it is increasingly important for companies to initiate a private pension fund for their employees.
Feber Associates possesses the experience and know-how to assist companies to set up their pension fund: Needs Analysis, Pension Projection, Fund Management, Presentation to Employees, and Reporting to Management.
Our team at Feber Associates provides a dedicated and customised pension approach. Any company may adhere to a corporate pension fund. We propose different pension schemes adapted for SMEs, large corporates and parastatal bodies.
Our Pension Scheme Solutions:
- United Mutual Superannuation Fund (UMSF)
- Self-Administered Funds
- La Prudence Multi-Employer Fund
Our Other Services:
- Investment Advisory
- Investment for Pensions
With more than Rs. 2.5 billion rupees of assets under management, the Investment Division of Feber Associates Limited ranks among the principal Mauritian players in asset management for institutional clients, both locally and regionally.
Our Investment Advisory Services
- Provide advise and recommendations on investment strategy
- Supervise and direct the investment and reinvestment of the assets in the Fund (also liaising with Brokers, banks and fund managers- where required)
- Monitor performance and asset allocation of all portfolios and provide appropriate reporting
Our in-house actuarial team offers the strategic and day-to-day actuarial services for pension and other benefit plan valuations such as IAS 19 reports or Pension Fund actuarial valuation.
Basically, this unit provides:
- Actuarial calculations and verifications
- Actuarial valuations
- IAS 19 Disclosure Calculations
- Advice on Investment Strategy/ Asset Allocation
- Yearly valuation of active members and pensioners
- Calculation of rate of returns and unit prices of pension schemes
For more information: Contact us on 207 2507 or [email protected]